A month ago we heard about an adoption agency here in town that had birth mothers- but no families. I called to inquire about this and lo and behold it is true! So we signed up for the informational tonight.
I've gone back and forth about whether we should go and whether I can handle it emotionally, but am trusting JC's decision that yes, we should indeed attend this meeting and turn in our paperwork. After all- they only have this meeting once a month and if they have birth moms, then we don't have time to spare!
The paperwork should be quick since our home study is complete. We just have to make sure we have everything they require and fill out their version of the paperwork.
So...pray for us! I'm hoping this will be healing (somehow) and give us hope for our family's future.
How to Add a Blog Post in WordPress #3
3 years ago
3 comments:
I most definitely will pray for you!! You have amazing strength. God Bless!
Go for it, girl; you can do it! His grace is sufficient! He won't bring you into anything that He won't get you through!
How did it go? This sounds very promising! Prayers!
Post a Comment